On the nose: juniper and citrus with a lovely richness of fresh pine and pine resin.
Floral notes follow herbaceous notes, followed by a suggestion of sweetness reminiscent of candied citrus peel.
On the palate: dry and crisp start with a warming lifted alcohol on the mid-palate.
It’s composition of flavours are smooth and subtle with a peppery and oily finish.
Awards and accolades:
- Silver Medal - Global Gin Masters 2022
- Silver Medal - World Gin Awards 2022
- Silver Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2022
- Silver Medal - London Spirits Competition 2022
- Silver Medal - Gin Masters Asia 2022
- Bronze Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2022 - Gin & Tonic
- Awarded 90/100 by the International Drinks Specialists