At Catford Gin, we pledge to operate as efficiently, sustainably and ethically as we can, as soon as we can.
Social responsibility is at the heart of what we do at Catford Gin and as our business operations increase in size and scale, we remain committed to minimising our impact on the planet whilst reducing our carbon footprint.
Actions for Environmental, Ethical and Philanthropic Responsibility:
- All of our products are designed and made in the UK, so you don’t need to worry about your spirits having a long journey to get to you.
- We work closely with local suppliers who share our values and commitment to social responsibility.
- All of our products are minimally packaged in high quality, recycled and recyclable packaging. We work with Flexi-Hex to ensure that all deliveries arrive safely and free from damage, without giving our customers the burden of disposing of excess waste. Flex-Hex has passed rigorous European drop tests and the unique structure of our honeycomb sleeves has proven to be incredibly impact resistant.
- We have successfully removed 100% single-use virgin plastic by the simple introduction of more sustainable products.
- In order to contribute to the development and maintenance of our local green spaces, in 2022, our resolution is to plant one tree for every order placed through our online store.
- We pay all of our employees above the London Living Wage.